Tuesday, January 27, 2009

THWARTS

What Plagues you? What are those fab foods that just scream your name so loudly that it drowns out the little angel on your shoulder telling you, "Don't do it! straight to your hips! You'll feel the remorse! Don't do it!" Thwarts can be People who sabotage (often times unknowingly) or Things in your life that thwart your progress such as work, a busy schedule etc.
Today (for me)- Riceballs- it's a family treat that takes me down memory lane. My totally awesome Aunty Mary just sent me a package in the mail with some of these odd looking wonders. It's puffed rice with sugary goo on it and so tasty. Why is it that bad? Cause you can't stop at just one for the day!
Daily Workout goal: Walk a mile with the dog. Weigh myself and do 15 minutes of strength exercises on the Wii fit.

2 comments:

  1. My thwart today? I whole sandwhich at Paradise Bakery. Half was enough, but it was so good I kept eating. Then I was too full, and mad that I wasted the calories when half would have done it. At least I refrained from the cookies. that was a plus. I also have a weakness for gobstopper hearts valentines candy. I love them, and they are once a year, and since they aren't chocolate I never think of them as bad, but what are they? Straight sugar, only sugar, and calories. Tomorrow I am going to have 5 instead of 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Rachel, what a fun blog, I will look forward to reading! My thwart today is those dang lemon bars I made 2 days ago (had to try this new recipe), I need to go take some to my neighbors and get rid of them because I can't just eat one!

    ReplyDelete